Submissions are now invited for the 2017 edition of The Bolton Review.
Issue 5 of the University of Bolton’s creative writing magazine is destined to be even more exciting than the last, and you could be a part of it!
We are looking for original and creative:
- Fiction of 1,500 words or less
- Poetry – 40 lines or less
- Scripts – up to 5 minutes
- Photography & Illustrations (Black & White only)
Who can submit:
- Students, Staff and Alumni of the University of Bolton
- College and Sixth Form Students studying in Bolton
Please send all submissions to:
The closing date for submissions is 20th March 2017.
There has never been a better time to be published in the Bolton Review. What are you waiting for? We want your work!